miércoles, 24 de abril de 2013

Quote


"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” - Mae West

What this quote wants to transmit us is: If you don’t live your life, who will?
A lot of people worry all the time about the feature, they don’t live their present and when they realize, their life is over. It´s true, we are not cats and we don’t have seven lives, we just have one, one life that passes in the blink of an eye. We came to this life to live it! To be happy, to do what we want, to be free.  Or did we came to suffer and worry about everything? Is that living for you?
At the end of our lives we will regret everything we didn’t did, we have do live the right way, we have to live the life we want to remember. If we do everything the right way, one life will be enough.

I relate this quote with my life because I start realizing that I only have one opportunity of being happy, until now. In this point, I value my life more than anything.  I had a very difficult life, a lot of personal problems, and those problems didn’t let me be happy. I was the kind of person who at night didn’t sleep because I spend all night thinking about how I wanted my life to be. But at this point I realized that instead of thinking, I had to take action and create the life I always dreamt about. I realize that if I keep regretting everything I did wrong I would get to nothing. Now, I´m living the life I want to remember, I make plans to make my future better. Of course I’m not perfect and sometimes I do worry about thing I shouldn’t. But at least, I’m in the progress of making my life worth it.
-Maria Fernanda Gonzalez.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario